Join Our Team
Perform at your highest potential
Inspire others to do the same.
Vancouver Foodie Tours is recognized as one of the world’s top food tour operators by Forbes and TripAdvisor. After pausing the business during the pandemic, our team has been growing rapidly since the Spring 2022.
Granville Island Delivery Co. creates beautiful gift boxes using artisanal products from Granville Island merchants. We have been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine, CBC, and Vancouver Sun for our outstanding service in supporting our community throughout the pandemic. We are proud to uphold a 99% customer satisfaction rating.
Sales Development Coordinator
This role will involve working across both brands and is a great opportunity to develop your sales skills or if you have an interest in a career in business development.
What You’ll Do
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and social selling to explain benefits of our offering
- Schedule appointments for the team to meet with potential clients and key prospects
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system (HubSpot) and keep current by updating account information in real time
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Meet and/or exceed quotas after probationary period
- Conduct online marketing research on the new business leads
- Assist Marketing Manager/General Manager in troubleshooting and implementing HubSpot
- Update tour and gifting listings on third party dashboards
- Proofing of sales and marketing collateral
- Assist Customer Experience team from time to time including one weekend day
- Other tasks as assigned
- Continuously improve through feedback
What You’ll Have.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- A passion for relationship building and driving company growth
What’s In It For Me?
- Complimentary access for you and a guest to key attractions, including discounts at hotels, offered through the Tourism Challenge Privilege pass
- Family and friends discount to Vancouver Foodie Tours
- Eating meetings and professional development workshops
- Fun team-building events to build your culinary prowess and knowledge of Vancouver
- Exclusive staff discounts on Granville Island
- Working in an environment of continuous professional development and growth
Who You Are
Solutions-driven critical thinker and problem solver
Curious and excited for continuous learning
A collaborator and team player who works well with others to deliver results meaningfully
If you’re interested - so are we! Send a single email with ALL of the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the following format in the email subject line: Your First Name Last Name: Sales Coordinator 2022
- An explanation on why you’d make a great Sales Development Coordinator (No more than 250 words)
- Which of our Core Values resonates with you most
Note; This opportunity is a mix of remote and in office hours based on the demands of the business and current public health orders.