Join Our Team
Perform at your highest potential
Inspire others to do the same.
Vancouver Foodie Tours is recognized as one of the world’s top food tour operators by Forbes and TripAdvisor. With over 10 years of experience delivering award winning Foodie Tours in Vancouver, we pivoted to Granville Island Delivery Co in March 2020 as our original business was paused due to the pandemic.
Granville Island Delivery Co. creates beautiful gift boxes using artisanal products from Granville Island merchants. We have been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine, CBC, and Vancouver Sun for our outstanding service in supporting our community throughout the pandemic. We are proud to uphold a 99% customer satisfaction rating.
Customer Experience Coordinator
30 Hours p/w (increased hours over holiday seasons November/December)
What You’ll Do
- Clearly communicate and guide clients on their gifting journey as a trusted advisor
- Responsible for all aspects of customer service including communication, order management, preparing quotes and proposals
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned clients’ industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how gifting programs drive business value and ROI
- Operations support, product ordering, inventory management and shipping coordination
- Administration, customer invoicing, reporting, software and systems troubleshooting
- Product sourcing and continuing to evolve our local product line up
- Packing and fulfillment (or fulfillment centre coordination) when needed in peak delivery times
What You’ll Need
- Sound experience in corporate customer service environment
- Solid written, communication and presentation skills contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Polished presentation to service high-end corporate clients
- Technically savvy and can navigate new software and systems
- Strong administrative and operations experience in a support role
- High emotional intelligence, and awareness of self and others
- Ability to proactively anticipate the needs of others
- Customer focused and demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external stakeholders
- Resilience and tolerance for change/ambiguity and can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
Who You Are
- Solutions-driven critical thinker and problem solver
- Curious and excited for continuous learning
- A collaborator and team player who works well with others to deliver results meaningfully
If you’re interested - so are we! Send a single email with ALL of the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the following format in the email subject line: Your First Name Last Name: Customer Experience Coordinator Application 2021
- An explanation on why you’d make a great Customer Experience Coordinator (No more than 250 words)
- Which of our Core Values resonates with you most
Note; This opportunity is a mix of remote and in office hours based on the demands of the business and current public health orders.
Granville Island Delivery Captain
This is a part time position and hours will vary between 10-30 hours per week.
What You Will Get To Do:
- Work closely with the Operations team and General Manager in successfully delivering packages
- across Vancouver.
- Uphold our Brand Promise to spread joy and uplift the community.
- Connect food lovers to Granville Island merchants through safe, contact-less deliveries.
- Resolve challenges that arise during delivery to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of professionalism and reliability
- Flexibility and positive can-do attitude
- Focus on efficiency
- Navigate Google Map or Waze with ease, and ability to quickly enter addresses for quick route navigation
- A reliable cellphone with unlimited calling and 2GB data plan for real time route navigation and calling customers to coordinate deliveries
- A reliable vehicle with plenty of trunk space
- Availability to deliver orders weekdays mostly between Wednesdays and Friday’s.
- Past driving experience and familiarity with Vancouver neighborhoods are nice to haves
If you’re interested - so are we! Send a single email with ALL of the following information to email@example.com. Use the following format in the email subject line: Your First Name Last Name: Delivery Captain Application 2021
1. An explanation on why you’d make a great driver.
3. Day(s) of the week you are available